During this time, as things are changing daily, know that the safety and well-being of our students, faculty, and staff remain our top priorities. Click here (or use links in sidebar) for COVID-19 messages from Savannah Technical College.
Please monitor this webpage for updated information as new information is released.
Savannah Technical College is in contact with the Technical College System of Georgia and Georgia public health officials to ensure that we are following the latest information, trends, and guidance from the and the .
Rapid Training offers four on-line credit programs starting April 27. Financial aid is available.
- Distance learning formatted classes will resume on Blackboard on March 30 and will continue to meet through the end of Spring Semester 甘肃快三 (May 16). Please follow instructions sent to your STC e-mail or contact your instructor for assistance. For information on how to access your Blackboard Account, please see the page. If you are still unable to login to Blackboard, you can submit a Student Technical Support form and a technician will reach out to you shortly.
- are available to students at the library online or call 912.443.5870.
- Summer semester registration will continue via email – contact your academic advisor:
- The Office of Academic Affairs will be available for assistance via phone 912.443.3024 or e-mail acunningham@.
- Admissions hours of operation for phone calls and emails are from 7:30AM – 5:30PM Monday thru Thursday and from 8AM- Noon on Fridays.
- All communications can be addressed by phone at 912.443.5513 or by email admissions@. Please allow 24-48 hours for email responses to address concerns.
- Check your admissions status by visiting: Admissions Status Check.
- To request a major change, please visit: Change of Major Request
- If you’d like to update your admissions application to a future term (Summer 甘肃快三 or Fall 甘肃快三): Please send an email to tdonald@ including your full name, DOB, and preferred start term.
- Send escalated admissions issues to the Admissions Director, Tiffany Walter tdonald@
- Send Dual Enrollment questions/concerns to Shatealy Sims, High School Initiatives Coordinator SAVDualenrollment@.
Financial Aid 甘肃快三
- The Office of Financial Aid 甘肃快三 staff will be available for assistance via email: Financialaid@.
- Spring Semester Mini-term 2019 refunds checks will be mailed by the Student Accounts Office by April 1, 甘肃快三. Make sure your mailing address is correct in Banner Web.
- The Office of Military Outreach/VA School Certifying Official will be available for assistance via email or phone at:
- Military Outreach Coordinator: Steve Cisneros scisneros@ or 912.443.4155.
- Fort Stewart Army Education Center: Joan Morgan jmorgan@.
- Liberty Campus Financial Aid and VA School Certifying Official: Mignon Banks mebanks@
- Effingham Campus Financial Aid and VA School Certifying Official: Velvelyn Bacon vbacon@
- The President of the United States signed a bill that authorizes the Department of Veterans Affairs to continue to provide educational assistance through December 21, 甘肃快三, for programs of education that have been converted to distance learning due to an emergency or health-related situation. Such assistance includes monthly housing stipends or subsistence allowances.
- Continue your enrollment certifications online for the upcoming summer term.
Student Support 甘肃快三
- The following representatives are available by phone, email, and virtual appointments:
- If you are having personal difficulties or hardships of any kind, please take a look at STC’s Student Support Resource Library and the External Resources at the bottom of this page.
- Please email Kelley Riffe kriffe@ or call 912.443-4175 if you have any questions at all. We’re happy to assist you.
- All classes in all locations have now moved to an online format. Instructors will be contacting students directly. If you do not receive a call, please call the Adult Education office 912.443.5446, leave a voicemail and someone will return your call.
- If you are interested in learning how Savannah Technical College Adult Education can help you reach your goals, please call 912.443.5446 or email tbullock@.
- While all in-person classes are currently postponed until further notice, please explore our many self-paced or live-classroom online offerings. Learn more at the following link: online classes.
- If you have questions, call us 912.443.3012. Business hours are 8AM to 5PM, Monday – Thursday and 8AM to Noon on Fridays.
- While all in person classes are currently postponed until further notice, we can train your company from at a distance. You may consider leadership training or even a custom solution to a custom need.
- For more information, contact Dr. Brent A. Stubbs at bstubbs@ or call him at 912.675.0812 to set up a custom needs consultation.
- The 30-hour portion of classroom instruction is being moved online. If you are interested in learning more, please fill out the following survey to help us design the classes to meet your needs. Survey:
- If you have questions, call us at 912.443.3012.
External Resources for Assistance
- Free Internet (non-affiliated with STC)
- (be an eligible “qualified low-income household”)
- College Student Offer (open to college students who live in households that are not already Xfinity customers, through June 1st)
- E-textbooks: Free access to e-text versions of textbooks including Pearson:
- Free access to Xfinity Wifi Hotspots for everyone, not just Xfinity customers:
- United Way ( to give or to get help)