Make a Gift
Thank you for considering a gift to Savannah Technical College Foundation!
Private donations are critical to the success of our students and ensure that Savannah Technical College has the financial resources to develop the needed programs for Coastal Georgia’s workforce. Only about 40% of the funds to operate Savannah Technical College programs are provided directly by the state of Georgia. The remaining 60% must be secured through private donations, grants and other sources of outside funds.
Event Sponsorship Opportunities
Sponsorships are instrumental in the success our annual events and we encourage any individual, business or organization to contact us for further information on a variety of sponsorship opportunities.
Give at Work
Passionate about Savannah Tech? The STCF can work with you to facilitate a fundraising event at your work. Have fun while supporting Savannah Tech!
Increase your donation with employer matching funds. Check with your company or organization for more information.
Savannah Technical College Employees
STC employees can participate in the annual Faculty and Staff Scholarship campaign through monthly payroll deductions. Contact the foundation for more information.
All State employees can designate STCF as the beneficiary of their payroll deduction contributions through the State Charitables Campaign. Contact your HR department for more information.
Other Ways to Give
- One-time cash donation
- Real estate and personal property
- In-kind donations
- Planned gifts
To find out how can contribute financially to the success of the college and its students, please contact us through . Please also see our Donor Bill of Rights.